12 Dic RV Sales Manager North America
We are looking for a RV Sales Manager North America for Indie Campers, the go-to campervan Marketplace, who is on a mission of making road trips available to everyone.
Thanks to its digital approach and customer-centric orientation, Indie Campers has developed a strong booking experience and high-quality road trips at affordable prices.
The company aggregates roughly 4,000 own vehicles, in addition to the campervans and motorhomes of countless individual and professional hosts.
The vision is to become the world’s No.1 road trip provider by continuing to expand – both vertically and geographically. Indie Campers operates across the US and Canada in amongst other cities Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Orlando, Miami, Vancouver, and Calgary. In total, Indie Campers operates across three continents, 21 countries and close to 70 pickup locations.
🎯 THE ROLE
As the RV Sales Manger North America at Indie Campers, you will be part of the RV Sales department with the goal of overseeing the B2B sales flow as well as help build the B2C business from ground up.
You will greatly influence commercial roadmap for the region and be responsible for the development of the commercial partnerships across US and Canada especially encompassing dealerships and auction houses.
You will report directly to the Vice President for RV Sales Globally although you will also work closely with their North America Managing Director.
The role encompasses collaborating across multiple functions within the company including operations- and logistics teams, depot personnel, finance, and others.
You will be responsible for driving sales of Indie Campers leisure vehicles (campervans and motorhomes) as a key part of their new RV Sales business unit, covering the full scope of the North American market.
You will act as the sales leader of this new business unit for the US and Canadian markets, where you will be expected to focus on identifying the opportunities, designing a long-term, sustainable, and reliable strategy for the sale of their own current NA fleet of close to 1,000 vehicles and several thousand in the future.
You will need to build productive relationships with key stakeholders in the industry, driving sales results, delivery excellence, and customer experience across all states Indie Campers is currently operating in. Frequent travels to with customers, partners, etc. is expected.
👍 WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You get things done.
- You aren’t set in your ways but can also challenge us when you are convinced that your path is the better one.
- You can set strategies, lead others as well as be very operational. You don’t mind getting in the car and demo a vehicle to a buyer yourself or go look for a lost set of keys if need be. But if it happens all too often you can design and implement an efficient process that allows you to drive a more scalable approach.
- You probably have 5 to 10 years of experience driving RV sales across multiple geographies OR track record of driving automotive sales within a high-growth company, ideally covering both online/offline sales and multiple geographies.
Other experiences or attributes we are looking for include the following:
• Strong ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments.
• Experience engaging with customers and external partners at multiple levels.
• Network within OEMs, dealership and/or consumer credit companies
• Commercial mindset and communication skills
• Flexible, hard-working and team player
✏️ WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic position in a young, fast-growing and innovative company. You will find an environment where no two days are the same and your contribution makes a difference.
- Fun work environment with an international crowd.
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely or if you preffer it from L.A. HQ.
- Health and Dental Insurance Contribution: Indie Campers covers 90% of total policy cost
- Flexible working hours guaranteeing alignment with the HQ.
- 16 paid vacation days
- Free vacation day on your birthday
- Competitive compensation.
- $1,000 annual credit for training purposes
- Travel voucher of up to $500 (annual)
- Use of vans (subject to availability)
Are you ready to Go Indie?