07 Jun Senior iOS Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer for a swiss company that offers technologies for self-medication, addressed to pharma and biotech companies.
You will be part of a team of international engineers building a SDK that will enable the communication between a mobile application and the company medical devices.
✍️ Key responsibilities:
- You will be working in a mobile SDK for iOS in Swift, where your knowledge and experience will help the team to build a product that fits client needs today and in the future.
- When needed and punctually, you will also use other technologies used to deliver the product, like Kotlin or C#.
- You will be part of an agile, cross-functional and international team of software engineers.
- You will get involved in the entire software lifecycle and heavily contribute to architecture, design, testing and DevOps.
- You will coach the team about keeping the code clean and maintainable, using good development practices, using the right design patterns and coding guidelines.
- You will share knowledge and learn from your peers, through discipline specific communities.
👍Who we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of Swift and experience in iOS projects starting from scratch.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), software architecture, software design patterns and principles (SOLID, Clean).
- Basic knowledge of C# or Java
- Proven knowledge of unit and integration testing
- Experience with software documentation and UML
- Knowledge of basic cybersecurity concepts (Encryption, Signing, Authentication, Authorization…)
- Good knowledge or experience working with Bluetooth
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and Agile mindset
- Team player with collaborative mindset
- Good level of English (B2)
- Engineering Degree or similar studies in an IT related field
Nice to have (not required):
- Experience working in an IoT project.
- Experience working in SDK development in iOS
- Experience working in regulated environment
- Experience with CI/CD and Terraform or similar IaC tool
🚀What we can offer you:
- Contribute to improve people’s lives helping people suffering from Diabetes, one of the fastest growing chronic diseases in the world.
- Continuous learning: Learn from your peers, through discipline specific communities.
- Learning awareness and technical coaching in main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Data, Software Development, depending on your capacity and seniority.
- Flexible working hours (average of 40h/week), from 7:30am/9:30am – 16h/18h (8h + 30lunch)
- Home office: Up to 3 days per week
- Private Health Insurance with Sanitas 100% paid by the company
- 25 holiday days per year
- Bicing yearly subscription 100% paid by the company
- Transport ticket TMB (Metro,bus train) 100% paid by the company
- Home office contribution: 360€/yearly
- Gym Contribution: 120€/yearly
- Birthday gift (voucher for 30€)
- Flexible remuneration package with option for transport ticket, lunch vouchers, nursery tickets, training and health insurance for employee’s relatives
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview