21 Mar Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (SQA)
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurante Automation Engineer (SQA) for a fintech company looking to grow their product portfolio and thus their agile team.
The product is a payments platform closely linked to HR processes; offering a SaaS application for B2B clients and a mobile application for employees; so they can benefit from an endless plethora of fintech perks.
You will join the company in order to plan, design, implement and execute end to end automated tests for the web application, the mobile application and API. You will be leading QA area and as soon as the team will grow, you will be the lead reference for this team.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurante Automation Engineer (SQA), looking for a next step in his/her professional career.
- Plan, design, implement and execute end to end automated tests for the web application, the mobile application and API
- Prioritise testing based on business requirements
- Draft solutions for automated test, CI and release processes
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber,...)
- Use of Jenkins for creating, running and analyzing jobs of automation
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features as needed
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide value all along the development Cycle
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with team members to determine overall test strategy and improve testing quality
👉 Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience working as a SQA automation
- Experience building auto tests using Java/Kotlin + Junit/TestNG
- Experience working with Selenium/Cypress, Appium, Jenkins, Postman, Docker
- Experience using report tools like Allure/Serenity
- Experience in test case definition, execution and validation
- BDD mindset and experience with tools like Karate and domain languages like Gherkin
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Willingness to learn and build new tools from scratch
- Have worked in SCRUM or Kanban teams for at least 3 years
- Fluent English (B2) as mostly all the stakeholders are from the UK or US
👉 Soft skills:
- A positive attitude generating enthusiasm among team members
- Inquisitive, want to participate actively in improving internal processes
- Passion about technology and the solutions designed
- Communication that is articulate, clear and concise
- Attention to detail and focused on the little things that make a difference
- Delivery focus; pragmatic and driven to get solutions live
- A proactive attitude that shows you are a self-starter who seeks out opportunities for yourself and your team
- Awareness of industry trends, challenges, and best practices
👉 Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of several programming languages
- Experience with microservices
👉 What do we offer?
- Becoming part of an experienced start-up company at the right moment and with the right investors on-board
- Opportunity to grow professionally along with the project of the company
- Engage in challenging projects
- Be part of a skilled and motivated team, focused on continuous improvement
- Be aware of last industry trends
- English lessons
- Gym, trainings etc.
- Competitive salary: Around 55K gross/year