07 Sep Regional Sales Manager (DACH region)
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the DACH region of a huge go-to marketplace for road trips with presence in 15 European countries and over 40 cities.
You will be joining a dynamic and technology driven company operating in the modern area of online travel, working with a team of 20 nationalities and young dynamic people.
Following the company’s expansion, we are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the DACH region based in Germany.
You will be reporting to the Commercial Director RV BU, being responsible for driving sales of leisure vehicles as a key part of a new RV Sales business unit.
As the Regional Sales Leader of this new business unit, you will be expected to focus on identifying the opportunities, designing a long-term, sustainable, reliable and solid strategy for vehicle/asset outplacement of their own fleet of over 2.000 vehicles (and growing).
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will need to guarantee the reselling of the vehicles, including both via pre-existing dealer networks and direct-to-consumer models. Additionally, you will need to build effective relationships with key stakeholders in the industry, driving sales results, delivery excellence, and customer experience across the DACH region where the company is currently operating in.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of experience driving sales for multinational auto brand or working for a dealership setting up all the processes or working for a leasing company.
- A strong track record scaling and structuring full-scope sales functions at high-growth multinational companies, ideally covering both online and offline sales.
- Experience engaging with customers and external partners across geographies and industries, at all levels.
- Experience building and managing high-performing teams, with a demonstrated ability to inspire, influence, and hold a team accountable to achieve a common goal.
- Proven track record of out performance at the individual and team level, while being comfortable with change, hungry to learn and resourceful.
- Natural commercial mindset, with exceptional great communication, emotional intelligence and sales skills.
- Strategic thinker, effective at using data, logic, and instincts to identify problems and execute solutions at scale.
- Self-starter with ability to take on tasks independently and great team-player.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal) and German.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic position in a young, fast-growing and innovative company. You will find an environment where no two days are the same and your contribution makes a difference.
- Fun work environment with an international crowd.
- Flexible working hours guaranteeing alignment with the HQ.
- Competitive compensation.
- Annual training voucher.
- Annual travel voucher.
- Free vacation day on your birthday.
- Use of vans.
- 1st Interview: Commercial Director RV Sales
- 2nd Interview: Chief Business Development Officer
- Final Interview: Business case with CBDO + Commercial Director RV Sales + CEO
Are you ready?