27 Sep Native Mobile Software Engineer (iOS & Android)
We are looking for a highly skilled Native Mobile Software Engineer (iOS & Android) with around 4 years of experience developing mobile applications. for a cutting-edge Pharma Software company that offers technologies for self-medication, specialized in mobile application development, .NET cloud services and automated testing with UI frameworks
As they continue to grow and expand their services, they are seeking an experienced Mobile Application Developer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with a passion for creating high-quality software solutions, passion for quality, and a keen eye for identifying and addressing potential issues during the development process.
✍️ Key responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the development of the SDK and Testing App for Medical Mobile
- You will support the complete Application Lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and
support) and will ensure that best practices are followed, and that Cybersecurity and Design Goals are achieved.
- Maintain and evolve the SDK and Testing App for Medical Mobile Applications, troubleshooting issues, debugging, and delivering fixes and updates.
- Ensure the quality, reliability, and traceability by writing Unit and UI tests following and contributing to the Test Strategy.
- Create, extend, and maintain specification artifacts and conceptual diagrams.
- Participate in the creation and review of specification artifacts from stakeholders.
- Support and collaborate with peers in the fields of Hardware, System Integration, Production, and Requirements Engineering to support, define, design, refine, estimate, plan, and implement new features.
👍Who we are looking for:
- In-depth knowledge of Swift and Kotlin with around 4 years of experience developing mobile applications in both iOS & Android platforms
- You enjoy contributing to solutions that help people, and you keep the bigger picture in mind.
- You communicate openly, act responsibly, and are happy to coach others.
- You have a sense for quality, and this is reflected in your work results, while at the same time you maintain a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration (CI), Unit Testing and UI Testing.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong OOP programming skills.
- Experience working with third-party libraries and other APIs.
- Fast learner and strong problem-solving skills.
- Agile mindset.
- Languages: Good level of Spanish + Good level of English, both written and spoken, to collaborate with colleagues from different countries.
Nice to have (not required):
• Advanced knowledge of Mobile Device Security.
• Knowledge of NFC and BLE.
• Familiar with .NET and C#.
• Experience creating mobile SDKs.
• Experience working with Azure DevOps.
• Experience with cloud technologies is a plus.
• Elasticsearch and Kibana.
• Experience working in a regulated environment (medical environment is a plus).
• Experience with Agile engineering practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Driven Development (BDD) and/or Pair Programming.
🚀What we can offer you:
- Contribute to improve people’s lives helping people suffering from Diabetes, Cancer, Parkinson, Osteoporosis, Fertility problems or Cancer to make their life’s easier.
- Continuous learning: Learn from your peers, through discipline specific communities.
- Learning awareness and technical coaching in main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Data, Software Development, depending on your capacity and seniority.
- Flexible working hours (average of 40h/week), from 7:30am/9:30am – 16h/18h (8h + 30lunch)
- Private Health Insurance with Sanitas 100% paid by the company
- 25 holiday days per year
- Bicing yearly subscription 100% paid by the company
- Transport ticket TMB (Metro,bus train) 100% paid by the company
- Home office contribution: 360€/yearly
- Gym Contribution: 120€/yearly
- Birthday gift (voucher for 30€)
- Flexible remuneration package with option for transport ticket, lunch vouchers, nursery tickets, training and health insurance for employee’s relatives
- 1st Round: Technical Interview (Engineering Manager + Software Architect)
- 2nd Round: Team Presentation + HR