16 Ene DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for a fintech company looking to grow their product portfolio and thus their agile team.
The product is an innovative payments platform closely linked to HR processes; offering a SaaS application for B2B clients and a mobile application for employees.
- Maintain and improve a common infrastructure shared by product teams
- Collaborate with product teams to improve their infrastructure and AWS best practices
- Optimize environments with focus on agility and team productivity and; above all, security.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the CI/CD toolchain
- Work towards introducing desirable features into the work: automation, HA, scalability, monitoring, and security.
👉 Required skills and experience:
- Around 3 years experience working as DevOps engineer (or having an hybrid profile combining SysAdm with DevOps)
- System Administrator background
- Solid experience with AWS services
- Hands-on experience with administering Linux systems
- Hands-on experience administering microservices
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Obsessed with security
- Willingness to learn and build new tools from scratch
- Have worked in SCRUM or Kanban teams
👉 Bonus points for:
- Software development experience with Java and Spring Framework. GoLang is a super bonus
- Possesses a solid understanding of modern web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, and complex cloud network and security topologies
- Security by design mindset
- Develops automation using shell scripting in Linux (Bash, Python or Perl)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (MySQL, Oracle), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB) and in-memory databases (Redis, memcached)
- Deep knowledge of monitoring, logging and management tools or services that integrate with AWS (DataDog, Kibana...)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
👉 What do we offer?
- Becoming part of an experienced start-up company at the right moment and with the right investors on-board
- Opportunity to grow professionally along with the project of the company
- Engage in challenging projects
- Be part of a skilled and motivated team, focused on continuous improvement
- Be aware of last industry trends
- Assistance to events, gym, personal trainings, weekly yoga, free coffee, english lessons
- Competitive salary: Around 60-70 K€ gross/year (depending on the experience and worth of the candidate)