06 Abr Chief Marketing Officer (Lifestyle Brand)
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join an independent passion-driven brand that makes high quality bags and accessories for everyday life.
The products are designed with quality and creativity, based on sustainable manufacturing.
They produce locally in Barcelona, from responsible materials, and their main goal is to inspire a community striving for a kinder planet.
Today they are submerged in an exciting and challenging expansion project, including a huge brand transformation and products diversification.
You will be working on building with them this new step of their brand journey.
In this role, you will join other savvy marketing professionals and brilliant business minds to create, develop and implement the company consumer marketing strategy (off and on-line).
Reporting to the Creative Direction & General Management, you will be responsible for working across the funnel to create and launch marketing campaigns that both morph the company into a best-in-class lifestyle brand and achieve business objectives.
You'll be a key player for the brand strategy definition, through an in-depth understanding of fashion accessories industry dynamics / trends, consumer insights, brand and product knowledge with a best-in-class client-oriented mindset.
- Monitor market trends, dynamics, and competitors.
- Build an in-depth market, targeted consumers and products understanding within the company for all the territories.
- Lead key projects and initiatives which effectively drive consumer conversation and conversion
- Lead reputation and customer journey across the funnel
- Work with the board to manage strategy and budget for 360-media campaigns
- Lead cross functional and agency teams in driving excellence across execution of all campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and product development teams to enhance client relationships, build joint client strategies, priorities and provide them with Insightful solutions.
- Develop partnership strategies, pitch prospective partners, and execute relevant partnerships that inspire others to make the world better.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar position for a lifestyle or fashion brand
- Experience managing teams; creating valuable and positive changes
- Background in marketing, branding & communication
- Experience in B2B and B2C
- Fluent in english and spanish
- Strategic and forward creative thinking
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Curious and well connected with youth target, trends, fashion, and digital lifestyle
- Consumer services marketing experience, with an emphasis on specifically targeting millennial consumers
- Strong understanding of the internet, passionate user of digital technologies, and curious about the evolution of this space
- Knowledge of social media, content strategy, and influencer marketing tactics
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience analyzing and manipulating data with Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Demonstrated creativity and ideation skills
- Passion for the brand
✅Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a challenging expansion project
- Opportunity for career growth
- Fast paced & collaborative culture
- Work from home up to 2 days a week + work from a modern coworking space located in Barcelona city the rest of the week
- Flexible working hours
- Interview with us
- Interview with the General Director
- Interview with the 2 Founders + General Director based on a business case