24 May Spain Country Manager
Posted at 12:25h in
We are currently looking for a Country Manager for the Spanish Market.
Our partner, an international scale up marketplace that has pioneered the way to e-mental care, offering an online psychology service of excellence.
Currently, they have 120 team members who work together every day to grow the company.
We are looking for someone to take over the whole Spain project and make it grow quickly from scratch.
- Consolidate, streamline and drive the business processes of the Spanish teams.
- Understand the Spanish market; initiate surveys, polls, studies and partnerships to better integrate the strategy in the Spanish market.
- Develop effective strategies to achieve growth objectives, integrating the different work areas: marketing, communication, operations and sales.
- Interact effectively with HQ in other country.
- Supervise and manage a multidisciplinary team, promote team building actions and foster teamwork by taking advantage of the opportunities arising from the meeting of different cultures.
- Establish, monitor and report on objectives and OKRs.
- Contribute to creating a cohesive and motivated team, exploiting and enhancing everyone's skills within the broader framework of the company's growth.
📝What we need:
- Resident in Spain (and experience in spanish digital market)
- Native Spanish speaker and excellent knowledge of English
- At least 5 years of similar experience in country management (general manager, country manager, country lead or similar in Spain)
- Preferably experience as a Country Launcher or in starting and growing a new company.
- Experience and understanding of marketplace or digital services logic.
- 360 degrees experience in project management or business development, integrating cross-functional skills in digital marketing, services, product, sales and operations and management of these teams
- Data-driven: ability to analyze and interpret data, relying on it to rethink and improve strategy.
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with the team, acting as a coach and motivator as well as an organizer.
- Ability to communicate effectively and motivationally with the media, as the face of a young and ambitious company
- Ability to develop a strategic plan in the short, medium and long term.
- Excellent human resources management and propensity for improvement and growth.
• 100% flexibility and smart work.
• Challenging and fast-growing environment.
• First class international investors (Insight Partners).
• Attention to work-life balance.
• Competitive salary (to be discussed during the interview, depending on experience).